The lines are all learned, the costumes are ready and we are looking forward to presenting our junior concert to you tomorrow and Wednesday night. Here are a few reminders:
- Raffle tickets will be sold each evening. The raffle will take place on Wednesday and we will email the winning numbers to all parents. So keep your tickets safely.
- We would be delighted to receive more prizes. Please drop them to the office over the next couple of days.
- There are two concerts each evening. The first show will begin at 7.00pm. The second show will be at 8.00pm.
- If you are attending the 8.00pm show, please enter from the outside by following the arrows which will bring you to a holding room.
- Children will be minded in their own classrooms for the duration of their show. If, however, you have children in both the 7.00 and 8.00 shows, rooms 1 and 9 are the holding rooms where they will be looked after so you can relax and enjoy the show.
- As space is an issue, we cannot allow children in the hall in the evenings, in the interest of health and safety.
- Please do not take photos or video the show. The video will be available in January, and the photos will be available to order online in the next few days.
Thank you for all of your support and encouragement,